Amazon Echo Show 5 Terms and Conditions October 2019 – FleetLive
1) These terms and conditions set out the rules by which the prize draw is governed. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these rules.
2) In order to qualify for the Amazon Echo draw, you need to visit our stand H5 at Fleet-Live between Tuesday 08th October and Wednesday 09th October 2019. Each person who submits their name, company, contact phone number and email address by business card or via the badge scanner, will automatically be entered into the prize draw. Only one entry per person will be allowed. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary.
3) Employees from any business within the Specialist People Services Group their friends and family and anyone professionally connected with the draw may not enter the prize draw.
4) In order to be entered into the draw, you must visit our stand by 4 pm on Wednesday 09th October 2019.
5) One prize is being offered – an Amazon Echo Show 5 – Compact smart display with Alexa – Black. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
6) The winner may be asked to take part in publicity or promotional activities.
7) The prize draw will take place on Friday 11th October 2019. The winner will be selected at random from all entries received. The winner will be notified by telephone by close of business on Friday 11th October 2019. The name and county of residence of the winner may be obtained from 14th October 2019 by writing to the Organisers at the address below.
8) The prize draw is organised by dh People Plus Ltd T/A Driver Hire Training, Bradford Business Park, Kings Gate, Bradford, BD1 4SJ. dh People Plus Ltd reserves the right to cancel the draw, exchange the prize(s) offered for a different prize of a similar value or alter in any way the terms of this prize draw.
9) dh People Plus Ltd is committed to respecting and protecting your personal data. Entering this competition means you agree to receive marketing correspondence about our products and services. Your details will not be passed onto a third party. You can opt out at any time. For more information on how Driver Hire manages your data please visit www.driverhire.co.uk/privacy-policy.