In-Vehicle Coaching (Car and Van)
As part of the DriveWise portfolio we offer one-to-one in-vehicle coaching for car and van drivers. These innovative courses, developed by industry experts, will give your drivers a bespoke coaching intervention based on the insight from their DriveWise profile.
We aim to help you improve safety, reduce incidents and gain maximum ROI for your organisation. Coaching sessions can be either half or full day, depending on the intervention required.
The driver’s profile (where available) is shared with the coach prior to the course. This is backed up with a focused conversation at the start of the session. The structure is then as follows:
• Insight – discuss the individual DriveWise profile and agree goals for the on-road session
• Safety checks – after an eyesight check, the driver will demonstrate vehicle safety checks to the coach before setting off
• On-road – coach observes driver in an initial assessment, followed by a debrief and goal setting for the rest of the course. The full on-road coaching session then follows
• Personal plan – the course concludes with the coach and driver reviewing the driver’s achievements and collaboratively developing an ongoing driving plan
We understand that your drivers are all experienced. The coaching session is not a driving lesson.
Its aim is to:
• Help your drivers to recognise and avoid dangers created by others
• Unlock their full driving potential
• Encourage self-reflection on personal driving habits
Why you should choose DriveWise?
All our courses are engaging, interactive and delivered by trained professionals. By choosing DriveWise, not only are you helping your employees to ensure they become better drivers, you are improving safety for them and all road users, reducing incidents and gaining maximum ROI that will make a real difference to your organisation.