AMS is particularly useful for large, multi-site organisations who use temporary staff on a regular basis. Users benefit from increased visibility of their temporary staff usage and more effective planning of their ongoing requirements, as well as significantly reducing administrative tasks and associated back office costs.
Replicating your company structure within the system, we can build a bespoke booking approval process, allowing you greater control of your spend
Placing a Booking
Our unique booking platform allows you to create an entire shift pattern for all of your requirements in one go. Increasing transparency, associated costs are instantly visible and you can track shift fulfilment in real-time using our traffic light system.
Seamlessly interacting with our internal operating system, AMS increases compliance and efficiency, giving you peace of mind
Before we provide you with one consolidated invoice, covering all of your locations, you approve your timesheets, and therefore invoices online, minimising queries and saving time and money
Download MI at any time, showing you how many candidates you have out working and where or what you are spending at any one time.
A simple to use online web-based portal that enables you to control and manage agency staff requirements online.
- Customer defined booking & invoicing processes – providing control of agency spend
- Improves fill rates
- Reduces risk via ‘built in’ compliance gateways
- More efficient engagement with the Driver Hire network saving time and money
- Improves visibility of agency spend & provides access to live MI including fill rates
- Indirect cost savings – via improved fill rates, a single weekly consolidated invoice, and process efficiencies in the booking process.
Contact our National Accounts team to find out more on 0844 846 0027 or email@example.com