Great opportunity! Yard hand / Cleaner. Full time. Camberley
Driver Hire is recruiting for a Yardman / Yardhand / Cleaner / General Assistant to join the team of one of the country’s largest home delivery dairies. You would occasionally be asked to run some local deliveries and errands as well in a van. Most of your time will be spent keeping the yard clean and tidy, equipment washed and put away, to support a fleet of 50 vans doing home deliveries. You would be based in Camberley.
The ideal yard hand will be happy to work as part of a small team on the day shift, but equally as happy working on your own initiative.
The role is Monday to Saturday (6 days per week). Early start, early finish.
It is a varied role, as part of a friendly and professional team.
**** HOURS, SALARY AND BENEFITS ****
- Salary of £21,877 per annum (after a 13 week temp to perm)
- 6 days per week (48 hrs)
- Monday to Friday. 7am to 3pm
- Saturday. 5am to 1pm
- 20 days holiday plus Bank holidays
**** RESPONSIBILITIES and REQUIREMENTS ****
- UK driving Licence with Cat B Entitlement
- Be Health and Safety Focused in all aspects of the role
- Keep the yard clean and tidy
- Wash and clean equipment
- Possess the flexibility to “go the extra mile” and have a full commitment to providing excellent service
- Use your own initiative and have an organised approach to your role and workload
- Physically fit as lifting / handballing will be required
**** TO APPLY ****
- Call Phill, Richard or Chris today on 01252 233000
- Or email your CV to Guildford@driverhire.co.uk
This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport industry. The network consists of over 100 office nationwide. Driver Hire Guildford is always looking to recruit drivers for temporary, permanent, full time and part time assignments. Call us to discuss the other opportunities we have available.