Workshop Operative – Permanent Vacancy
Our client a leading supplier of ferrous and nonferrous Castings is looking for a Workshop Operative to join their existing team.
You will report to the Foundry Operations Manager and be in regular contact with other departments, Good in/Out, Metallurgy and Moulding.
Duties will include:
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Using industrial hoover to clean areas
- Operating cranes to weigh and move parts
- Assisting casting of metal as per company specific procedures
- Inspection of incoming materials
- General housekeeping
- Heavy lifting
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Be hard working and self-motivated
- Physically fit
- Have the ability to use own initiative and plan workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Used to working in an Industrial Engineering Environment
- Have experience using a FLCB
- Done a role which involves labouring tasks
Hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 7am to 3.30pm and Friday 7am to 2.30pm
Salary depending on experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company with strong scope for career progression.
** Unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s we receive we are unable to contact each person. If you are successful you will be contacted within 5 working days