Workshop Operative – Permanent Vacancy
Our client a leading supplier of ferrous and nonferrous Castings is looking for a Workshop Operative to join their existing team.
You will report to the Foundry Operations Manager and be in regular contact with other departments, Good in/Out, Metallurgy and Moulding.
Duties will include:
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Using industrial hoover to clean areas
- Operating cranes to weigh and move parts
- Assisting casting of metal as per company specific procedures
- Inspection of incoming materials
- General housekeeping
- Heavy lifting
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Be hard working and self-motivated
- Physically fit
- Have the ability to use own initiative and plan workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Used to working in an Industrial Engineering Environment
- Have experience using a FLCB
- Done a role which involves labouring tasks
Hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 7am to 3.30pm and Friday 7am to 2.30pm
Salary ranging from £18110.04 to £18698.16 depending on experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company with strong scope for career progression.
** Unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s we receive we are unable to contact each person. If you are successful you will be contacted within 5 working days