Are you a Class 2 or C1 ADR Driver?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
If so, come and join us.
We are currently recruiting for our client based in Ledbury, Herefordshire. This is a six to eight month contract requiring 7.5 tonne and Class 2 Drivers with ADR. The work is predominantly day work, with some weekend available to interested parties. The number of drops in a day is typically five or six.
As a competent and experienced Cat C ADR Driver, you will have:
- UK Cat C or Cat C1 licence with digital tacho card and full CPC entitlements
- ADR card
- No more than 6 points for minor offences
- An understanding of driver hours and regulations
- Good customer service skills
Pay and Hours
- Shift is typically day time
- Some weekend work also available
- Assignment Rate: £13.50 – £15.50 per hour (Class 2) – We offer 3x pay engagement models including payment to Ltd Co / PSC drivers. After 13 weeks, and subject to agreement of all parties, the option for full-time employment with the client may be available.
What Driver Hire can offer you
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Hereford and Worcester can provide regular, ongoing work in Hereford, Worcester, Droitwich, Kidderminster and Redditch and surrounding areas.
We offer temporary and permanent driving jobs, non-driving work and Driver CPC training. We supply staff to companies throughout the UK. As part of the Driver HIre family, you will be treated with respect as the true professional you are, and given every possible opportunity to expand your skills set and career, and well compensated for your time and effort. Some drivers have worked for our office for over 10 years. 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us. You can expect a variety of work on offer, flexibility, immediate starts and a referral scheme.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today or call a member of our friendly team for more information on 01905 617 000.
Visit our local office page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts. We’d love to connect with you on social media so why not join our community online on:
If this role isn’t quite what your after, create your MyDriverHire account today and you’ll be the first to hear when we post any new jobs #dhproud – https://www.driverhire.co.uk/create-account/