Wine Advisor Required for our award winning Wine Merchant client.
Due to continued expansion, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a chance to join the team, for an ambitious and hardworking person to assist in all aspects of the business.
The role includes:
- Serving customers and offering exceptional levels of customer service
- Maintaining high retailing standards
- Being involved in both the setting up and hosting of tasting events
- Being involved in purchasing decisions by tasting wines with a view to sale
- Working closely with all departments on site, at head office and field staff
Ideally we are looking for someone with a retailing background who has impeccable retail standards.
Wine knowledge is preferable ideally holding the WSET advanced certificate however full training will be given in house and potentially through the WSET programme. The successful candidate must also have:
- Strong organisational skills
- An ability to work alone and as part of a small dedicated team
- Good communication skills
- A working knowledge of Microsoft office in particular excel
This is a challenging and demanding role but one which gives the opportunity to be involved with a forward thinking, progressive and long established Wine Merchant.
This is a permanent position, working 39 hours split across various days and evenings (excluding Sunday)
If you would like to apply for this position then please send a CV & covering letter to email@example.com