Our client are looking for a new member to join their growing team as assembler this involves helping to assemble their products.
Working as part of a team, the role involves basic woodwork and machinery skills helping assemble doors and more, as well as helping out in the warehouse.
It is essential to understand the procedures relating to the application of safe manual handling
This role is on a temporary to permanent basis.
Due to the location, you must have your own transport.
- Basic Pay rate £9.50 per hour, pro-rata holiday
- Advanced Pay rate £10.65 per hour with holiday entitlement included in your pay
- Guaranteed 8 Hours pay per day
- Weekly Pay
- Overtime rate higher and paid after 10hrs
- Monday to Friday
- Can do attitude
- Physically able to carry out manual work