Our client is looking for a full-time assembler, this role is temporary working towards a permanent position. Our client is a national supplier of windows, fittings and doors supplying to the construction industry.
Working as part of a team, the role involves basic woodwork and machinery skills helping assemble doors and more, you would also be required to assist in the warehouse when needed.
It is essential to understand the procedures relating to the application of safe manual handling. there will be some physical aspects to this role lifting and moving
Due to the location, you must have your own transport.
- Basic Pay rate £9.50 per hour, pro-rata holiday
- Advanced Pay rate £10.65 per hour with holiday entitlement included in your pay
- Guaranteed 8 Hours pay per day
- Weekly Pay
- Overtime rate higher and paid after 10hrs
- Monday to Friday
- This role is on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Positive attitude
- Team Player
- Physically Able