Driver Hire are recruiting a Warehouse Picker/Packer for one of the largest home delivery dairy companies in the country. Due to exceptional demand, we are looking to recruit a Warehouse Picker/Packer to provide support to the fulfilment centre.
The purpose for this role is to assist the Operations Manager in ensuring that the internal picking operation and associated tasks of stock control are completed and in addition all routes are delivered in full.
Working times are Monday – Friday, 6am-2pm.
- To load and unload delivery vehicles
- To carry out an accurate and reconciled stock count daily in order to minimise wastage
- Comply with various procedures relating to quality and processes
- Work as part of the Centre team to ensure all customer orders are fulfilled and correct stock levels maintained
- Ensure the product areas, outside environment / yard areas and Vehicles meet the Company’s cleanliness standards at all times
- To ensure all Products from suppliers are stored, distributed and comply with MQS procedures and all Food Hygiene regulations
Pay for this role is £10.25 per hour paid on a PAYE Advanced model (Holiday pay paid upfront).
Minimum 8 hours pay per day.
You must have:
- Previous commercial warehouse experience.
- Be able to provide a 5 year work history.
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in this role.