Warehouse Operative with Forklift licence required for client based in Sevenoaks.
Hourly rate: £10
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 0700 start
This position will be based on a 10 week temporary to permanent basis.
You will be working for a supplier of bathrooms including sanitary-ware, showers and bathroom furniture.
Responsibilities of being a warehouse operative:
- Picking, packing, palletising and labelling goods
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Checking of incoming goods and putting away stock
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Maintenance of the warehouse and keeping on top of cleanliness
- Complying to all Health & Safety procedures and handling of equipment
Requirements of the role:
- Forklift licence is desirable, but refresher training can be provided
- Physically able to complete manual handling and moving of goods
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Confident using computers/ electronics
If you are available immediately, have proven warehouse experience and are potentially interested in taking on a new challenge we would love to speak to you.
For more information please call and speak to us on 01732 770005 or apply online and we will be in touch.