The first Driver Hire office opened in West Yorkshire in 1983, initially supplying temporary drivers to local transport firms. Since then, we’ve grown to become the UK’s largest specialist logistics recruiter, providing a wide range of drivers and non-driving staff to organisations throughout the UK. Today, Driver Hire is much more than just a supplier of last minute lorry drivers. With over 35 years of experience and a nationwide network of over 100 offices, we offer a full range of recruitment services – temporary and permanent positions, driving work, logistics jobs and more. So, if you’re looking for work, you have come to the right place.
This role is running out of Bolton (BL5). This role offers the opportunity to be part of a globally acting service provider.
Our client has experienced an extreme spike in growth from the start of the COVID-19 pandemic and are continuing to experience this growth – so much so that they are opening a new depot almost 3 times the current size.
As a warehouse operative you can expect:
- 20:00 – 22:00 start time
- Any 5 days from 7 (6th day available if desired)
- Ongoing training
- Mental health support
- A lively and friendly working environment
- Warehouse roles include: scanning parcels, sorting parcels, building pallets, unloading and loading articulated vehicles etc.
- ‘Warehouse to wheels’ schemes: This offers staff to obtain their CAT B driving licence or progress onto HGV.
- ‘In House’ FLT training
- Flexible to working weekends
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – FULL TRAINING PROVIDED