We require a Warehouse / Distribution Assistant to move and prepare stock ready for loading onto the vehicles.
- 22.00 – 07.00
Key Responsibilities of a Distribution Assistant includes but is not limited to:
- Loading of crates and containers for overseas deliveries.
- Quality checks ensuring all products are damage free and all orders are in full with no missing parts and searching the factories for any missing items reported.
- Participate fully in any training identified and organised.
- Assisting customers collecting products with locating and loading orders.
- Assisting drivers with loading for 1st and 2nd runs.
- Transporting any materials to other units if and when required.
- Ensure all orders are placed in the correct sections and paperwork is updated.
What you will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent team worker with a hands on approach.
- Forklift license is an advantage.
- Flexible and reliable approach to work.
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: £14.00-£16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- High Wycombe: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)