A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Operative at a renowned supplier to the electrical and mechanical industries based in LS12. This company really puts looking after and rewarding their people as it’s top priority and the package for the right person here is extremely impressive. You would be working for us initially on a part time, building to full time, and then if successful you would work a further 13 weeks on a Temp to Permanent basis before joining the company as a full time, permanent employee.
The right person for this role will bring these qualities. Is this you?
- Very hard working. You will be picking & packing items of various weights, sometimes heavy so physical fitness and a willingness to “roll your sleeves up” is vital.
- Teamwork & Honesty. This close-knit team supports each other to get the job done. They trust each other to do their fair share. If you share this ethos, you’ll fit right in.
- Accuracy. There are great systems and processes to help you get things right because standards are extremely high. You need to have an attitude of “right first time, every time”
- Polite and Respectful. The right person will communicate in a polite manner. A strong emphasis is placed on maintaining a respectful environment and it shows.
- Monday to Friday – initially 09:00 am to 17:00 but once permanent hours will be flexible between 07:00 and 18:00.
- Initially 2-3 days per week, building to 4-5 days then Full Time once permanent.
- Forklift Truck experience preferred but training can be provided for the right candidate.
- Full Training Provided.
- Non smoking company.
- Initial salary (Via Driver Hire) £10.76 per hour (PAYE Advanced) £12.05 per Hour (Overtime – PAYE Advanced). PAYE Holiday Accrued is also available.
Once Permanent the following applies:
- Salary £23k-£25k basic salary (based on experience).
- Achievable bonus scheme (after 3 months permanent) worth up to £4.5k per annum.
- Christmas bonus and hamper based on company performance.
- Free smart uniform including safety boots.
- £50 birthday voucher of your choice.
- Free food, drinks and chocolates provided every day.
- Free meals e.g. McDonalds, KFC, Fish and Chips on Fridays if team weekly targets are achieved.
- Plus more.
It’s rare to find a role like this, the benefits for the right person are superb. If you think that person is you then apply now or call Tim, Fiona or Amy on 0113 2299400 to discuss it more.