Our prestigious client, a distributor of specialist building materials is looking for a reliable and hardworking warehouse operative for a temporary to permanent role for the right candidate.
Benefits of being a Warehouse operative
- Excellent pay rate of £9.25 an hour PAYE
- Weekly pay on Friday.
Responsibilities as a Warehouse operative
- Display previous experience of picking and packing.
- Ability to work alone or as part of team with good verbal & written communication skills.
Qualifications & Requirements of the Warehouse operative
- Physically fit and able to undertake manual lifting tasks using a practical, common sense approach
- Mon – Fri (07:00 – 16:00)
Day to day of an Warehouse operative
Based in Bedford, working for a leading distributor of specialist building materials in their warehouse.
Referral scheme is available.
If you are interested and would like to know more then please give us a call on 01234639891 or email your CV over to Bedford@driverhire.co.uk
Visit our local office page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts. We’d love to connect with you on social so why not join our community online on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dhbedfordhuntingon and Twitter: www.twitter.com/bedfordDH.