Warehouse Operative – Immediate Start
- Job ref: 076/00458
- Type: Full Time, Temporary
- Location: Huntingdon
- Salary: £10.65 per hour
- Recruiting office:
Bedford & Huntingdon
- Date posted: 14 October 2021
Our client based in Huntingdon, a leading tool hire company requires Warehouse operatives on their site in Huntingdon.
If you want to be part of a small team and have input into warehouse and logistics processes, then this is for you!!
Benefits of being a “Warehouse operative”
- Work within a friendly team
- Excellent pay £10.65 per hour plus holiday pay
- Temporary to permanent role for the right candidate
- Overtime available with weekly pay on Friday.
Responsibilities as a “Warehouse operative”
- Display previous experience of picking/loading and packing goods.
- Ability to work alone or as part of team working hard and to tight schedules
- keeping a workplace organised and tidy always having high attention to detail and ensuring stock accuracy
Qualifications & Requirements of the “Warehouse operative”
- Pleasant and presentable
- Physically fit and able to undertake manual lifting tasks using a practical, common sense approach
- Mon – Fri 12pm to 20.00pm
Experience or interest in any of the following will ensure you are kept busy, and offer the opportunity for permanent role for the right person.
This job brought to you by...
Driver Hire Bedford & Huntingdon
Welcome to Driver Hire Bedford & Huntingdon. We are part of a nationwide network of over 100 offices providing recruitment and training services to the transport and logistics industry.
See more jobs from this office