This is a great opportunity, our prestigious client, a distributor of quality metal and plastics is looking for a reliable and hardworking warehouse operative for immediate start. This is a temporary to permanent role for the right candidate.
Benefits of being a “Warehouse Operative“
- Excellent pay rate of £12.05 per hour includes holiday pay
- Forklift licence training provided.
- Temp to perm role – 25 days holidays +bank holidays
- Inclusion to Pension scheme and addition to profit bonus scheme(yearly pay out)
Responsibilities as a “Warehouse operative“
- Display previous experience of picking/loading goods around a warehouse.
- Ability to work alone or as part of team with good verbal & written communication skills.
Qualifications & Requirements of the “Warehouse operative ”
- Good attitude and physically fit to able to undertake manual lifting tasks using a practical, common sense approach
- Counter Balance forklift (FLT) licences a bonus.
- Mon – Thurs (10.00am – 7.00pm)
- Fridays (10.00am – 6.00pm)
Day to day of an “Warehouse Operative”
Based in Bedford, working for a leading distributor of quality metal and plastics.
Referral scheme is available.
If you are interested and would like to know more then please give us a call on 01234639891 or email your CV over to Bedford@driverhire.co.uk
Visit our local office page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts. We’d love to connect with you on social so why not join our community online on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dhbedfordhuntingon and Twitter: www.twitter.com/bedfordDH.