Warehouse General Assistant:
Starting immediate we are looking for a general assistant based in Clayton le Moors.
Duties will include:
- General Warehouse Housekeeping duties such as:
- Cleaning buckets, barrels and tubs.
- Empty waste baskets and bins
- Maintain cleanliness of beck area and compactor area.
- Cleaning surface boxes during busy periods.
- Taking empty barrels back to loading bay
- Occasional cleaning of surface print rollers
You will also be:
- Filling Coral tank so ideally you will have a valid Counter Balance forklift truck, although this is not essential
- Putting away any materials delivered to the beck area, i.e. AK mica, strainers etc.
- Assisting with machine changes if required
- Removal and cleaning of buckets from Flexo department.
- Assisting Machine Operators if / when required
- Operate the baler – cardboard and plastic
- Learning most processes in the warehouse / machine
Please apply by CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This will be for a minimum of 12 weeks work with a view to a permanent position for the right candidate.