Driver Hire Taunton & Bridgwater are seeking to recruit a Warehouse assistant to start immediately with our client based at Dunball, Bridgwater.
The hospitality trade is starting to open up following the recent lockdown and our client is seeing an increase in requirements from their customers. Our client is a leading supplier to the hospitality sector supplying non-food catering items and cleaning materials.
We are looking for a Warehouse Assistant to help with this increase in demand to pick items and prepare deliveries for the next day. This role has the potential to become a Full time position within the company.
- To deliver pick stock as per orders ready for delivery next day per daily paperwork
- Assist with the unloading and loading of vehicles
- To put stock items away in the relevant holding bays
- Report any damaged items to the depot manager
- To assist with keeping the warehouse clean & tidy at all times
As a Warehouse Operative, you will:
- Be able to demonstrate previous warehouse experience
- Due to the nature of the role you will need to be physically fit and use to lifting items / stock
- Own the relevant PPE, Safety footwear & Hi visual vest
- To be able to start immediately
Hours of work & Pay:
- The hourly rate is £9.10 paid via our in house payroll (PAYE)
- Wages are paid on a weekly basis
- Hours of work are 11.00 hrs to 20.00 hrs – Monday to Friday
- Holiday entitlement accrued from your first shift
- Pension contributions after qualifying period
Full induction is provided to include familiarisation of stock, Health & Safety and safe delivery practices
To app, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01823 332100 to arrange an appointment to register