At Driver Hire Shrewsbury, we are extremely passionate about what we do. We work around the clock to make sure both our staff and clients are happy. We supply both temporary and permanent staff to a wide range of local companies, including trade counters, Fruit & Veg wholesalers, parcel delivery and builders’ merchants. We are without doubt the number 1 driving agency in the UK! Sound good? Why not read on to find out how to join us?
What does this job involve?
- Varied start times depending on company needs
- Delivering a wide range of products
- Manual handling of up to 25k – loading and unloading of vehicle – be aware of H&S procedures
We are always looking for exceptional Drivers to join our team!
We are looking for Drivers who:
- Must have previous commercial van driving experience
- Hold a valid Driving License
- Drive in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring adherence to parking, speed and road signage
- Work safely within the Health and safety environmental guidelines, and ensure all vehicle checks are carried out prior to commencement of work
- Are flexible in approach to work, and work effectively as part of a team, providing support in resolving problems and have a can do, right first time and passionate approach
- Work within all legal parameters of driver’s hours and working time directive legislation, being fully compliant with tachograph and break requirements
Why choose us?…….5 REASONS..
- Competitive rates of pay
- We offer flexible working
- Weekly pay
- Wide variation of work
- Healthy work – life balance
Pay and Hours
The hours vary depending on the client you’re with and shifts could start between 05:30am & 08:00am usually with job until finish. We use PAYE and Umbrella models for payment and offer pension contribution*, holiday accrual* and weekly pay…
What Driver Hire can offer you
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We can provide regular, ongoing driving work within the SY and TF postcode areas (Shrewsbury, Telford, Ludlow, Oswestry, Newtown, Welshpool and other Mid-Wales areas). We work with local training providers to help point you in the right direction if you are looking at taking your HGV licences.
Who would this suit?
- Driver wishing to work Full Time
- Driver looking for part time or selective days
- Driver in search for additional hours
- Driver in between employment
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today or call a member of our friendly team for more information on 01743 453153 or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d love to connect with you on social media so why not join our community online on: