Driver Hire are looking to recruit a Delivery Driver and Warehouse Operative for our client who specialise in the supply of building materials for structural waterproofing.
The job will involve a mixture of warehouse and driving duties so you must be prepared to be on site or out making multiple drops to sites across the South East.
Our client are passionate about the service they provide to their customers and seek to work with someone who is like minded in their approach to work, a proactive team player who will be enthusiastic with any given task.
- Maintenance of the warehouse and keeping on top of cleanliness
- Checking of incoming goods and putting away stock
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Carrying out timely deliveries to building sites in the South East and London
- Assisting with general branch duties
- Physically able to keep up with the manual demands of the role, including repetitive lifting and carrying of goods
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Confident using computers/ electronics
- Have an ambitious outlook and willingness to learn
Possession of a forklift licence is advantageous but not essential.
Hours of work –
- 42.5 hour contract Monday-Friday
- Hours of work depend on whether you are driving or in the warehouse – 0530-1500 or 0800-1730, although this can vary
Driver Hire are recruiting for this position on a permanent basis where the successful applicant will be interviewed by Driver Hire and our client before being offered a position.
Immediate start available.