Van Driver and Warehouse. 5 days per week. Cat B Van Driver. Guildford
Driver Hire is recruiting for a Full Time Van Driver (Cat B) for a stationery supplies company. Our client needs you to work 5 days per week. Tuesday to Saturday.
This is a combination of van driving and warehouse work. The first half of the shift is a simple pallet drop into London and one further drop to Swanley. Once back at the depot you will be required to assist in the warehouse and get the orders ready for the days deliveries.
Early start, early finish!
Great, stable, hardworking team environment.
**** Benefits, Hours And Pay for the Van Driver ****
- £23,000 per annum
- Short 3 month temp to perm period
- 28 days paid holiday
- Tuesday to Saturday
- 02:30am – 10:30am
**** Responsibilities of the Cat B Van Driver ****
- Perform daily vehicle walk round check
- Assist with loading the vehicle
- Ensure products are safely strapped and secure
- Possess the flexibility to “go the extra mile” and have a full commitment to assisting in the warehouse once back at the depot
- Be physically able to load and unload by hand. Hand balling is required
**** Requirements of the Cat B Van Driver ****
- UK Cat B licence
- No more than 6 minor penalty points
- Verifiable references
**** To Apply ****
- Call Cheryl, Richard or Phill on 01252 233000
- Or email your CV to Guildford@driverhire.co.uk
This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport industry. The network consists of over 100 office nationwide. Driver Hire Guildford is always looking to recruit drivers for temporary, permanent, full time and part time assignments. Call us to discuss the other opportunities we have available. Including Class 1, class 2, 7.5t, Van, HIAB, FLT.