Driver Hire is recruiting for a Full Time Van Driver (Cat B) for a stationery supplies company in Guildford. Monday to Friday only.
The role is a combination of van driving and warehouse work. The first half of the shift is a simple pallet drop to a couple of other depots. Once back at the depot you will be required to assist in the warehouse and get the orders ready for the vans to deliver during the day.
Early start, early finish.
2am start. Expect to finish at about 10.30am
Friendly, hardworking team environment.
**** Benefits, Hours And Pay for the Van Driver ****
- £24,000 per annum
- After a short 3 month temp to perm period
- 28 days paid holiday
- Monday to Friday
- 2am to 10:30am
- Overtime often available
**** Responsibilities of the Cat B Van Driver ****
- Perform daily vehicle walk round check
- Assist with loading the small fleet of vans
- Ensure products are safely strapped and secure
- Assist with picking orders from the stores and preparing the relevant paperwork
- Possess the flexibility to “go the extra mile” and have a full commitment to assisting in the warehouse once back at the depot
- Be physically able to load and unload by hand. Hand balling is required
**** Requirements of the Cat B Van Driver ****
- UK Cat B licence
- No more than 6 minor penalty points
- Verifiable references
**** To Apply ****
- Call Chris, Cheryl, Richard or Phill on 01252 233000
- Or email your CV to Guildford@driverhire.co.uk
This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport industry. The network consists of over 100 office nationwide. Driver Hire Guildford is always looking to recruit drivers for temporary, permanent, full time and part time assignments. Call us to discuss the other opportunities we have available. Including Class 1, class 2, 7.5t, Van, HIAB, FLT.