Please call now on 01925 575375 to secure an interview, please note that due to high responses we are unable to reply to your CV.
We are currently seeking a van driver to assist delivering goods from the company base in the centre Warrington UK to several locations, you will be driving small vans right up to 3.5 tonne long wheel base sprinters and Luton Box vans.
The successful candidate will possess a current full UK driving Licence and have at least 2 years driving experience in the UK. You must have good communication skills on the phone and have a working personal mobile phone so you can be contacted by the office.
There must be no more than 6 points with no DD endorsements or revoked periods on your driving licence.
Responsibilities of the VAN Driver
- Assess the vehicle for safety and general faults before driving in accordance with company policy.
- Navigate to several locations both domestic & commercial making general goods deliveries
- Early starts and good working hour earning potential
- Maintaining the company high standards
Requirements of the VAN Driver
- CAT B licence
- Minimum 2 years of UK driving experience
- Must have a no more than 6 points on the licence
- Provide 3 Verifiable references of driving experience
Compensation of the VAN Driver
The starting salary for this position is up to £399 weekly, depending on experience.
For more information
Telephone our VAN Driver Helpline on: 01925 575375
All phone lines open Monday – Friday between 08:00 -16:00
Excellent earning potential for the right candidate.