25k start salary
42.5 hours a week
About The Role
Are you an experienced Driver looking for something different in your next driving role – where no two days are the same and you can combine your love of driving with a sense of pride in delivering fantastic customer service? Read on and find out more about joining a team where your contribution is truly valued.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a 3.5 Tonne Van Driver to support our Service Centre operations, helping us to deliver our promise of quality products and services on time, every time for our customers.
Every day brings something new – travelling to different locations, meeting customers, delivering and collecting a wide range of plant hire equipment.
You’ll demonstrate how to operate the equipment, so we’ll ensure that you have the training and skills needed to carry this out in a professional and safe manner.
The personal qualities you’ll bring are as important to us as your skills and experience. You’ll be the face of our business, the first person that most of our customers will see, so we’ll expect you to be a great brand ambassador. Friendly and helpful, you’ll be the kind of person who goes out of their way to help their team- mates and customers.
What can we offer you in return? You’ll be joining a highly successful FTSE100 company, the UK’s largest equipment rental provider. We provide an Industry leading flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance, retail discount scheme, employee recognition awards and a great Company pension scheme.
You’ll benefit from a working pattern of Monday-Friday 42.5 hours per week, with the potential for overtime.
What you will need to bring to the Driver role:
- You will be a fully competent driver with licence category B, preferably with a clean driving licence (no more than six points).
- It’s essential that you have good customer service and communication skills with the ability to build good relationships and represent the company in a positive manner
- A flexible and adaptable approach you will be an effective team player
- You’ll be articulate and organised, with a good level of attention to detail and accuracy
- A strong commitment to and awareness of Health and Safety as you’ll be required to comply with H&S legislation and Sunbelt Rentals health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com.