If you are an experienced Van Driver looking for new temporary work and flexible hours/days, our team would love to hear from you!
Attractive weekly pay of up to £435 (depending on hours/days worked), sociable hours starting at 7:00am Monday to Friday, with real potential to secure permanent employment.
Various starting times in Trafford Park, Irlam, Salford, Wythenshawe and Tameside. Our clients require Car Hire deliveries, Building Supplies, Furniture Deliveries and General delivery work. The role may also involve multidrop (just 5 to 20 drops) within a localised or national area depending on the clients needs. You will be loading and unloading the vehicles and dropping to clients’ premises so a high level of customer service will be required.
The Van Driver will need:
- Cat-B driving licence.
- Experience of multidrop delivery Van Driver.
- No more than 6 points (No DD’s, DR’s, IN’s, TT’s).
- Excellent customer service skills and good literacy.
- Full UK Driving licence, held for 2-years.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
The duties of this Van Driver will include:
- Driving company vehicle responsibly and safely, obeying all traffic laws.
- Carrying out required daily vehicle checks to ensure procedural compliance.
- Maintaining regular contact with Branch Managers on daily progress.
- Completing paperwork accurately as instructed.
- Dealing with customers face to face in a polite and courteous manner.
There is an attractive weekly pay of up to £435 (including holiday pay) for the successful Van Driver. Please call Mike or Julie on the number below between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm Mon-Fri to discuss this Van Driver opportunity.