We seek a highly experienced multi-drop van delivery driver (licence category B) to join our client’s operation in Chessington. This role may lead to a permanent position after a successful trial period of 12 weeks. Due to the dynamic nature of the role, applicants MUST HAVE previous multi-drop experience to be considered. You will also need to complete a driving assessment with the client before starting this position.
ResponsibilitiesWith a great can-do attitude, you will join our client’s busy team to deliver around 20-40 drops per day to a mix of private companies and homes. Hand-balling of light packages is required. You will be respectful of others, keep your vehicle clean and tidy, and on successful completion of a trial period, go on to join this great company permanently.
- Full UK licence (category B) with no more than 6 points
- MUST HAVE Multi-drop experience
- Willing to work long days
- Able to load/unload and lift light packages
- Punctual and presentable
- Minimum two years of van driving experience (optional)
Pay and Hours
Standard work hours are Monday to Friday, 06:00 am – 5:00 pm, and Saturdays, 06:00 am to 1:00 pm. However, the client will require some flexibility due to the nature of the role.
- During your trial period, you will be paid weekly
- Standard hourly rate £11.21 per hour Advance PAYE
- Saturday work is required and will be paid at an overtime rate of £13.00
- Overtime paid after 40 hours at £13.00 per hour.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today or call a member of our friendly team for more information on 0208 487 0122.
Visit our local office page for more vacancies similar to this, or create a MyDriverHire account to update our latest alerts.