Van Driver. 5 days per week. Cat B Van Driver. Guildford
Driver Hire is recruiting for a Full Time Van Driver (Cat B) for a stationery supplies company. Our client needs you to work 5 days per week. Monday to Friday.
You will be delivering to schools, offices and shops. Typically around 20 drops a day. You need to be physically fit as lots of hand-balling required
Previous delivery experience is preferred.
Great, stable, hardworking team environment.
**** Benefits, Hours And Pay for the Van Driver ****
- £21,500 per annum
- Short 3 month temp to perm period
- 28 days paid holiday
- Monday to Friday
- 8am start
**** Responsibilities of the Cat B Van Driver ****
- Perform daily vehicle walk round check
- Assist with loading the vehicle and planning your route
- Ensure products are safely strapped and secure
- Expect to deliver around 20 drops per day
- Ensure all delivery paperwork is accurately completed and signed
- Possess the flexibility to “go the extra mile” and have a full commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Be physically able to load and unload by hand. Hand balling is required
**** Requirements of the Cat B Van Driver ****
- UK Cat B licence
- No more than 6 minor penalty points
- Verifiable references
- Delivery experience preferred
**** To Apply ****
- Call Cheryl, Richard or Phill on 01252 233000
- Or email your CV to Guildford@driverhire.co.uk
This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport industry. The network consists of over 100 office nationwide. Driver Hire Guildford is always looking to recruit drivers for temporary, permanent, full time and part time assignments. Call us to discuss the other opportunities we have available. Including Class 1, class 2, 7.5t, Van, HIAB, FLT.