Permanent, 45hrs over 5 days per week, Mon to Fri. (5am -2pm typical shift)
£20,338 + Over time and benefits
We are looking for an experienced van driver to join our Client, a global leader in healthcare waste management.
Providing excellent customer service, you will play a vital role in a busy transport team, responsible for the safe and timely collection, movement and unloading of healthcare waste. Your primary customers will be smaller, independent customers including GP surgeries, dentists, pharmacists and veterinary practices.
While it is a requirement to hold ADR classes 6.1 and 6.2 for this role, full training can be provided for the right person.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Driving 3.5t van safely and responsibly
- Completing daily vehicle checks
- Collection of waste from customers
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle
- Use of a handheld terminal to record accurate information
- Provide excellent customer service
To qualify for this role, you must have the following:
- Clean driving licence
- Confident in driving a van ideally 3.5T
- Relevant multi-drop experience is highly desirable
- Excellent customer service skills
- ADR class 6.1 and 6.2 in packages is highly desirable
In return, our Client is offering a competitive salary, enhanced overtime, pension, Uniform, career progression and ongoing training.
Apply now with an up to date CV for consideration.