Are you looking for a driving role full of variety that is flexible around your lifestyle? Then we have just the role for you!
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest supplier of Drivers within the logistics industry and pride ourselves on our driver satisfaction. We are currently looking to recruit a Cat B Van Driver, or several drivers, for the Summer whilst we are especially busy, to work for a variety of our clients and customers across Hampshire and Surrey.
Work is flexible and can be as few or as many days you wish, mostly between a Monday and Friday with some weekend work available if wanted. You will be needed to generally start around 7am and finish around 5pm daily.
This role is perfect if you are looking for some extra work or even whilst trying to find a way into a new, permanent driving job.
*** Hours, Pay And Benefits ***
- £9.41 per hour (PAYE) including holiday pay
- Minimum of 8 hours pay per day.
- Overtime often available
- Flexible working days to suit you. Choose your days off
- Ongoing work with the potential of a permanent role for the right candidate
*** Responsibilities Of The Cat B Van Driver ***
- Carry out deliveries in a professional and timely manner
- Perform daily vehicle inspection checks
- Be reliable, polite and friendly and remember good customer service is vital as you are the face of the company
- Be able to plan routes efficiently and have use of a proper SatNav
- Generally between 12 and 20 drops per day
- You could be delivering plumbing materials, electrical components, stationery, vehicle parts and so on
*** Requirements of the Cat B Van Driver ***
- Full UK Cat B driving licence
- Have held your licence for over 1 year
- Previous experience with van driving and delivery would be advantageous
- Verifiable work references
*** To Apply ***
- Call Phill, Chris or Richard on 01252 233000
- Or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Driver Hire is the UK’s largest provider of specialist recruitment services to the logistics industry, with over 100 offices nationwide we pride ourselves on our candidate satisfaction and in a recent survey 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work with Driver Hire. Every year we place 1,000s of drivers into new roles, both permanent and temporary.