Driver Hire Edinburgh City are currently recruiting for a CAT B Van Delivery Driver for their Client based on the outskirts of Edinburgh delivering bags of linen to hotels on a temporary to permanent contract
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to;
– Daily vehicle checks
– Delivering and collection of clean and soiled lien
– Assisting with loading and unloading
– Regular communication with the Transport Manager
– Recording of any delivery times and securing signatures and delivery notes.
Shifts are Monday to Friday with start times of 10:00am (depending on business needs) for an 8-10 hour shift.
Please note that this is a physically demanding role as bags of linen can be heavy so experience with manual handling would be beneficial.
The successful candidate will;
– Have a valid CAT B driving licence
– Be confident driving a 3.5t van
– Have no more than 6 penalty points
– No DD, DR, IN convictions on their Driving licence.
If you are interested in this role give Sam a call on 0131 624 7711 or send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org