Are you available immediately?
Are you reliable and hard working?
If so, Driver Hire Chelmsford and Harlow want to hear from you!
We are currently looking to increase our pool of temporary Van Drivers and Drivers Mates to work for our clients based throughout the CM postcode.
We want to work with YOU to find out what kind of work YOU want…
Only wanting long distance work?
Not interested in delivering into London?
Only wanting a couple of days work a week?
Not interested in assignments that involve heavy lifting?
Looking for a bit of variety on your day to day?
Only interested in working for companies local to your home in the CM postcode?
We offer it all, and pride ourselves on working with our candidates to find the right assignments for YOU!
Both Van Driving and Drivers Mate work for our clients can vary from delivering:
- Fresh Food
- Builders’ merchants’ stock
- Brand new cars
- Panels of glass
and much more…..
Why do we think you should choose Driver Hire Chelmsford and Harlow?
- We offer competitive rates of pay for our workers.
- We have Temp, Perm, and Temp to Perm opportunities available.
- We have an experienced team with a ‘family feel’ providing an excellent service.
- We are genuinely here to help 24/7.
- We award Candidate of The Month to 1 chosen candidate each month.
- We go that extra mile for our workers, like sending candidates birthday cards.
Recent Survey Results:
- 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire.
- 95% of candidates rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good.
- 2/3 of candidates said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
But don’t take our word for it…
Take a look at our website to view the reviews we have received from both our clients and candidates.
Inc. Holiday Accrued – £10.08ph = Basic Pay, £11.76ph = Overtime Pay*
Exc. Holiday Accrued – £9.00ph = Basic Pay, £10.50ph = Overtime Pay
Minimum 8 hours pay per shift.
*Holiday is required to be requested in writing by the worker each week on their timesheet.
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to every application. If you do not hear back from us within 10 days, this means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for applying for this role.