Driver Hire is recruiting for a Van Driver to join the small team of a Wholesale Plant Nursery in Chobham who have a history of regularly supplying plants at the Chelsea Flower Show and Hampton Court Flower Show.
You will be delivering plants in a Luton van to customers in and around the M25 and the South East and when you are not out delivering, you will be assisting on site in the nursery. It is a really interesting role for someone interested in the cultivation of plants as a large part of the day will be working outside potting, re-potting, weeding and mulching large volumes of plants.
This is the ideal role for someone who wants variety and is happy working outside a lot.
**** Hours, Salary and Benefits of the Van Driver ****
- £12 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- 7:30am – 4:30pm
**** Responsibilities of the Cat B Van Driver ****
- Carry out daily vehicle walk round checks
- Deliver plants in a Luton style van
- Assist onsite in the nursery
- Be Health and Safety Focused in all aspects of the role
- Communicate effectively with colleagues
- Possess the flexibility to “go the extra mile” and have a full commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Drive safely and courteously
**** Requirements of the Cat B Van Driver ****
- UK driving Licence
- Max 6 minor penalty points allowed
- Van experience preferred
- Verifiable references
**** To Apply ****
- Call Chris, Cheryl, Richard or Phill today on 01252 233000
- Or email your CV to Guildford@driverhire.co.uk
This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport industry. The network consists of over 100 office nationwide. Driver Hire Guildford is always looking to recruit drivers for temporary, permanent, full time and part time assignments. Call us to discuss the other opportunities we have available. Including Class 1, Class 2, 7.5t, Van, HIAB, FLT.