Driver Hire is recruiting on behalf of a family owned Removals Company based in Guildford. They are looking for a Cat B Van driver to start immediately.
This is the UK’s largest family owned Removal Company with over 20 branches across the UK, and Europe, offering removals services incorporating all aspects of moving house, business relocation, international shipping and secure storage.
This is a permanent role after a short temp to perm period. Excellent rates of pay and benefits. There is also a possibility of being upskilled after 1 year to gain your HGV licence to then drive their Cat C vehicle.
Removals is obviously pretty physical, so you won’t need to go to the gym after work!!
***** HOURS, PAY AND BENEFITS *****
- £9.50 (PAYE) per hour after a short temp to perm period
- Expect to earn about £22,000 per annum
- 28 days paid holiday
- 45 hour week
- Monday – Friday
- Occasional Saturday work
- Training available after 1 year for HGV licence
***** RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CAT B VAN DRIVER *****
- Work in teams of 2 or 3 to carry out home or business removals / relocations.
- Be polite and friendly to all customers, staff and road users remembering customer service is key when entering people’s homes or businesses.
- Perform daily vehicle inspection checks
- Pack and load boxes and furniture
***** REQUIREMENTS OF THE CAT B VAN DRIVER *****
- Full UK driving licence
- Verifiable work references
- Max 3 minor penalty points
- Willingness to drive and assist with manual handling
***** TO APPLY *****
Call Phill or Richard on 01252 233000
Or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest supplier of drivers within the logistics industry and pride ourselves on helping our candidates find the right job for them. In a recent survey, 91% of candidates say they are proud to work for Driver Hire.