Driver Hire, the UK’s largest supplier of Drivers within the logistics industry, pride ourselves on our staff satisfaction. Driver Hire is looking to recruit a number of van drivers for all types of work across Hampshire and Surrey. You could be driving a variety of vehicles for a range of different clients, which may be delivering plumbing supplies to construction sites, electrical items to small retailers, along with many other roles.
The work is varied, but does NOT include parcel deliveries. The hours and days can be flexible to suit you. It can be as little or as many days as you wish, mostly between a Monday and Friday with occasional weekend work available.
This role is perfect if you are looking for some extra work. Or even if you are trying to find a way into a permanent driving role and need some more experience.
**** Hours, Pay And Benefits of the Van Driver ****
- £11.99 per hour (which includes holiday money)
- Guaranteed minimum of 8 hours pay per day
- Flexible working days to suit you
- Ongoing work with the potential of a permanent role for the right candidate
**** Responsibilities of the Temporary Van Driver ****
- Carry out deliveries in a professional and timely manner
- Perform daily vehicle inspection checks
- Be reliable, polite and friendly and remember good customer service is vital as the face of the company
- Be able to plan routes efficiently and have use of a proper SatNav
**** Requirements of the Temporary Van Driver ****
- Full UK driving licence
- Have held your licence for over 1 year
- Previous experience with delivery work would be advantageous
- Verifiable work references
**** To Apply ****
- Call Cheryl, Chris, Ben or Richard on 01252 233000
- or email your CV to: email@example.com
- We also have both regular and occasional work in Camberley, Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Woking and Godalming for drivers who have HGV Class 1, HGV Class 2, Cat CE, Cat C, Cat C1, 7.5t, van and car experience.