Driver Hire is working with a major supermarket chain, with a store in Aldershot, to provide Home Delivery Van Drivers. Morning, afternoon and evening shifts are available, 7 days a week.
You would be driving a large van, delivering groceries to private homes addresses. You would use the supermarket’s hand held terminal to confirm the delivery, process returns or rejected items.
There is a lot of work available in the run-up to Christmas. Starting 13th Dec.
You would also be guaranteed to work a minimum 8 hour shift.
Delivery experience is preferred. Van driving experience is definitely needed.
*** Benefits, Hours and Pay ***
- £10.03 per hour (PAYE) including holiday pay
- Minimum of 8 hours pay per day
- Morning, afternoon and evening shifts are available.
- Work available 7 days a week.
*** Responsibilities of the Cat B Van Driver ***
- Perform daily vehicle inspection checks
- Assist with loading your van
- Carry out deliveries in a professional and timely manner
- Be reliable, polite and friendly and remember good customer service is vital as you are the face of the company
- Be able to plan routes efficiently and have use of a proper Sat Nav
- Generally between 12 and 20 drops per day
- Be happy working on your own in the dark
*** Requirements of the Cat B Van Driver ***
- Full UK driving licence
- Have held your licence for over 1 year
- Verifiable work references
*** To Apply ***
- Call Phill or Richard on 01252 233000
- Or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest provider of specialist recruitment services to the logistics industry, with over 100 offices nationwide we pride ourselves on our candidate satisfaction and in a recent survey 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work with Driver Hire. Every year we place 1,000s of drivers into new roles, both permanent and temporary.