We have an exciting opportunity for a well known car & van rental company based in South Manchester. The job role is ongoing and you will work Monday to Friday from 7:00am until roughly 4:00pm each day. You will be given a 30 minute lunch break each day and there are opportunities for overtime.
You must have a category B driving licence and some commercial driving experience in vehicle delivery or similar. You will be working in a fast paced environment so you MUST be able to react quickly and be an efficient worker.
The Van Driver will need:
- Cat-B driving licence.
- No more than 6 points (No DD’s, DR’s, IN’s, TT’s).
- Excellent customer service skills and good literacy.
- Full UK Driving licence, held for 2-years.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
The duties of this Van Driver will include:
- Driving company vehicle responsibly and safely, obeying all traffic laws.
- Carrying out required daily vehicle checks to ensure procedural compliance.
- Maintaining regular contact with Branch Managers on daily progress.
- Completing paperwork accurately as instructed.
- Delivering to local residential customers around the North of England.
- Dealing with customers face to face in a polite and courteous manner.
- Physically fit to move/deliver heavy products (Brand new sack and pallet truck provided)
There is an attractive weekly pay of £400 (including holiday pay) for the successful Van Driver. Please call Mike or Gareth on the number below between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm Mon-Fri to discuss this Van Driver opportunity.