Van driver required for various assignments in Ashford and surrounding areas.
Benefits of working for Driver Hire as a Van Driver:
- £8.95 per hour, paid weekly on a Friday
- Regular work to suit your needs, full time or part time, Monday-Friday
- Permanent job offers if you get on well with our clients
Responsibilities of being a Van Driver:
- Start assignments between 0600-0800
- Work with clients that specialise in some of the following industries – motor, fresh and frozen food, retail and building trade.
- Complete prompt and correct deliveries with the use of delivery notes (obtaining signatures when required)
- Assist with additional duties that may be outside the typical driving role, on or off the customers site
- To keep the vehicle clean at all times and carry out daily checks
- Maintain good customer relations by being courteous and helpful at all times
Requirements to be a Van Driver:
- Cat B licence
- Some commercial driving experience
- Willingness to work as a delivery driver, making multiple drops in the South East area (how many can vary depending on the customer)
- Able to start assignments in Ashford, Folkestone and Canterbury
- Full PPE and Sat Nav
Driver Hire are the UK’s leading logistics recruiter who supply drivers to our various clients for holiday and sickness cover, short and long term contracts and recruit for permanent positions too. 97% of our current candidates say they are proud to work for Driver Hire and currently we are looking for a new driver to join our growing team in Ashford.
We are looking to recruit drivers that live in the Ashford, Charing, Wye, New Romney and surrounding areas.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply online or call and speak to us on 01233 662280.