- £10 per hour
- Weekly pay on Friday, PAYE scheme with holiday
- Work on average 12 hour shifts, 4 days per week (i.e. Monday-Thursday OR Monday, Tuesday, Friday Saturday OR Wednesday-Saturday)
Driver Hire is currently recruiting for a van driver to work on an on-going contract with our leading logistics client based in Tunbridge Wells.
- Deliver furniture to customer’s home addresses – working in a team of two, you will have a driver’s mate who joins you each day
- Build and assemble goods on customer premises
- Ensure fantastic customer service at all times
- You must be able to start early – you will be expected to start between 0500-0600 each day
- Own transport is essential
- Physically able to carry heavy furniture goods i.e. sofas and beds
- Happy to work regular Saturdays
Successful candidates who are looking for permanent work may be offered permanent contracts once you have worked for the client for a fixed amount of time.
There may also be opportunities for HGV Class 2 training while you work.
You will have to attend a paid 2 day induction course and third manning before your first assignment.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please call and speak to us on 01732 770005.