Call now 01925 575375
We are currently seeking a van driver who can ensure they get to work on time every time to work as a two-man team delivering new exclusive beds from the company base in Preston Brook Runcorn. You must be happy constructing furniture ready for the client to use immediately, Creating an excellent customer experience for the client.
The successful candidate will possess a current full UK driving Licence and have at least 2 years driving experience in the UK. You must have good communication skills on the phone and have a working personal mobile phone so you can be contacted by the office. It would be a benefit if you live in the local area.
There must be no more than 6 points with no DD endorsements or revoked periods on your driving licence and you must be happy having a driving assessment prior to employment.
Responsibilities of the VAN Driver
- Assess the vehicle for safety and general faults before driving in accordance with company policy.
- Navigate to several locations both domestic & commercial making general goods deliveries
- Early starts 7am
- Maintaining the company high standards
Requirements of the VAN Driver
- CAT B licence
- Minimum 2 years of UK driving experience
- Must have a no more than 6 points on the licence
- Provide 3 Verifiable references of driving experience
Compensation of the VAN Driver
The starting salary for this position is £8.75 hourly.
For more information
Telephone our VAN Driver Helpline on: 01925 575375
All phone lines open Monday – Friday between 08:00 -16:00
Excellent earning potential for the right candidate.