Van driver required for various assignments in Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells and Sevenoaks.
We have work available immediately, so if you are interested please apply online and we will be in touch.
Benefits of working for Driver Hire as a Van Driver:
- £10.60-11.87 per hour, paid weekly on a Friday
- Regular work to suit your needs, full time or part time, Monday-Friday
- Potential for permanent job offers if this is something you are looking for
- Options of guaranteed hours contracts if you require a set number of hours each week, but are happy to work for a variety of customers in the area
Requirements to be a Van Delivery Driver:
- Cat B licence
- Some commercial driving experience is advantageous
- Willingness to work as a delivery driver, making multiple drops in the South East area (how many can vary depending on the customer)
- Able to start assignments in some of the following areas – Marden, Paddock Wood, Staplehurst, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Uckfield, Edenbridge or Sevenoaks
Responsibilities of being a Driver:
- Start assignments between 0600-0800
- Work with clients that specialise in some of the following industries – motor, fresh and frozen food, retail and building trade
- Complete prompt and correct deliveries with the use of delivery notes (obtaining signatures when required)
- Assist with additional duties that may be outside the typical driving role, on or off the customer’s site
Driver Hire are the UK’s leading logistics recruiter who supply drivers to our various clients for holiday and sickness cover, short and long term contracts and recruit for permanent positions too. 97% of our current candidates say they are proud to work for Driver Hire and currently we are looking for a new driver to join our growing team in Ashford and Tonbridge.