Van driver required for various assignments in Ashford and surrounding areas.
Requirements to be a Van Driver:
- Cat B licence
- Some commercial driving experience
- Willingness to work as a delivery driver, making multiple drops in the South East area (how many can vary depending on the customer)
- Able to start assignments in Ashford, Chartham, Challock, New Romney, Lydd, Folkestone and surrounding areas
Benefits of working for Driver Hire as a Van Driver:
- £10.60-11.87 per hour, paid weekly on a Friday
- Regular work to suit your needs, full time or part time, Monday-Friday
- Permanent job offers if you get on well with our clients
Responsibilities of being a Delivery Driver:
- Start assignments between 0600-0800
- Work with clients that specialise in some of the following industries – motor, fresh and frozen food, retail and building trade
- Complete prompt and correct deliveries with the use of delivery notes (obtaining signatures when required) this could be multidrop or smaller numbers of deliveries
- Assist with additional duties that may be outside the typical driving role, on or off the customers site
Driver Hire are the UK’s leading logistics recruiter who supply drivers to our various clients for holiday and sickness cover, short and long term contracts and recruit for permanent positions too. 97% of our current candidates say they are proud to work for Driver Hire and currently we are looking for a new driver to join our growing team in Ashford.
We have work available immediately, so if you are interested please apply online and we will be in touch.