Driver Hire Southend are recruiting for Van Driver’s for our clients based in the Southend, Basildon and surrounding areas. We are looking for candidates who can start work as soon as possible.
Requirements & Responsibilities for Van Driver role:
- Valid Cat B Driving licence
- Previous van driving experience desirable
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Good area knowledge
- Multidrop and long distance work
- Reliable and Flexible working nature
- Good communication skills
Pay rates and hours for Van Driver:
- 8-10 hours average per shift
- £9.00 an hour
Why join Driver Hire Southend?
We are part of the Driver Hire Nationwide network and with over 100 offices across the UK, we are the largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter with over 35 years’ experience. Driver Hire Southend treats you as the driving professional that you are, can provide flexible and work and in our latest driver survey, 94% of candidates state that they are proud to work for Driver Hire.
Before applying, please make sure you have the following for the registration process:
- Proof of ID (passport or birth certificate)
- Proof of National Insurance
- Proof of licences
If you have the skills required for this Van Driver position, please apply as soon as possible or call for more information.