***Van Delivery Driver Required**
Van delivery driver wanted to deliver pharmaceutical products for one of our expert clientele. You will be a part of a company who delivers supplies to pharmacies, doctors, and hospitals.
The duties of this van driver will include loading, delivery, and collection of the client’s products to and from the customer site to their customers in a timely and professional manner.
This position is a 12 week temp to perm meaning that if you do well and enjoy the job then you will be taken on as a permanent member of staff (a bit like a probation).
Key information about this job:
- Monday to Saturday (Saturdays are half days)
- 30-40 drops daily
- Complete prompt and correct deliveries with the use of delivery notes (obtaining signatures when required)
- Start time 7am
- Average daily shifts is approximately 10 hour days
- To keep the vehicle clean at all times and carry out daily checks
- Maintain good customer relations by being courteous and helpful at all times
Benefits of working with Driver Hire:
- Competitive salary
- Career opportunity
- Potential for overtime
- Options for upgraded licences
- Enhanced overtime rates
- Continuous support from the team
The ideal candidate for this driving role will have a proven track record of driving experience in a similar environment, driving responsibly and safely within the law at all times.
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
Call us on 02380678088, email email@example.com or apply online and we will get in touch.