Position: Transport Delivery Planner
Do you have previous experience in transport / haulage? Driver Hire Plymouth & Cornwall are currently looking to take on a transport delivery planner for one of our clients based in Launceston – this will be on an extended part-time’ basis, working early mornings for 27.5 hours per week. If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
About the job:
- Working Monday – Friday.
- Shifts will start between 04:30 / 05:00 and will run until 10:00 / 10:30
- 27.5 hours per week
- Pay will be £11.50 per hour.
- Assisting the transport team with the planning, routing and timing of deliveries for the day.
- PAYE which means that you are properly taxed as well as receive holiday entitlement and pension contributions.
- Holiday and pension contribution.
- Training will be provided.
- This will be a temp to perm position.
- Customer service and client skills.
- Good knowledge of the local area will be essential.
- Administrative skills.
- Be organised and work well as part of a team.
- Good telephone manner.
- Previous experience in transport or transport planning would be greatly advantageous.
Here at Driver Hire Devon & Cornwall we are small, friendly business and we like to connect to candidates on a more personal level, if you are interested in this role feel free to give our office a call and we would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have – please ask to speak to either Jordan or Lisa on 01752842888 for more information.
What Driver Hire can offer you.
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We can provide regular, ongoing work within the Cornwall and Devon from our three offices based in Saltash (near Plymouth) and Victoria (near Bodmin). We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 81% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.
Connect with us & stay updated.
Visit our website and look at your local office’s page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts. We’d love to connect with you on social so why not join our community online on Facebook by searching Driver Hire Plymouth, Cornwall and South Devon.
Please have a look at our other roles for: Class 1, Class 2, 7.5T HGV, LGV & multi-drop van drivers. We are also always recruiting for warehouse staff, forklift drivers & driver’s mates.