Transport Clerk – Permanent
Our client a leading shipping company is looking for an experienced Transport Clerk to join their team.
You will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position and excellent geographical knowledge of the UK and knowledge of WTD and Drivers Hours.
The main areas of the role will include:
- Assisting with Import & Export Planning
- Booking in deliveries & collections
- Instructing drivers daily
- Dealing with customer enquiries / queries
- Excellent Geographical knowledge of the UK
- knowledge of WTD / Drivers Hours
- Strong Computer Skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask.
- Proactive with a flexible approach
Hours will be Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm but my client wants somebody who can be flexible with these hours to as there may be times when you will be required to cover a late of early shift.
Salary will be between £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience & benefits.
This is a wonderful company to work for where you are valued!