Transport assistant / Driver Class 2
- Job ref: 057/01526
- Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Location: Colchester
- Salary: £25,000 per year
- Recruiting office:
- Date posted: 25 November 2021
We are recruiting for a Transport assistant with HGV driving experience. This is a unique and varied role, for a Colchester based Transport office.
This is a great role for a HGV driver wanting to slow down, not wanting to be out all day on the roads. Ideally experience in both a transport office and HGV class driving would be an advantage.
The role may include but not limited too:
- Interviewing new drivers
- Training New passes on the road
- Office administrator
- Yard operative duties
- Driving HGVS when needed to cover busy periods/ sickness/ holidays etc.
- Full time, permanent role, Monday to Friday.
- Must have a good level of IT skills
- Must hold at least Class 2 HGV license,
- Must have experience in the transport industry as a driver.
- Flexibility is essential to suit business needs
This job brought to you by...
Driver Hire Colchester
Welcome to Driver Hire Colchester. We are part of a nationwide network of over 100 offices providing recruitment and training services to the transport and logistics industry.
See more jobs from this office