Driver Hire Enfield are currently recruiting for an Administrator Role starting in Broxbourne, Enfield.
This is for a Leading Transport Company with the successful applicant joining their team on a Temporary to Permanent contract, aiding the team with their new transport manager system. Full training will be provided.
The starting salary is between £11.00 – £13.00ph.
The hours you can expect are Monday – Friday (6am-5pm) but the hours could be subject to change to 4 days on 4 days off schedule.
Key duties and responsibilities
- To plan a fleet of 8+ vehicles 24h in advance across the UK
- To plan and book Sub-Contractors 24 – 48 hours in advance across the UK
- A primary point of contact for drivers via telephone and text
- Assist in arranging vehicle services and maintenance
- Managing driver’s hours
- Communicating between Nationwide Planning Team and Compliance Departments
- Be actively involved in all daily activities
- To have some previous experience in a Transport Role
- Excellent geographical knowledge
- Good Computer Skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Knowledge of Driver’s Hours and Working Time Directive
- Confident using Microsoft and Google systems
- A can-do positive attitude
- Willingness to learn with great drive
- Team player
If you meet the requirements listed above and are looking for a new challenge then please apply to this post or call Driver Hire Enfield and ask for Yasin