We have an excellent opportunity for a Transport Administrator working for a medical supplies company based in Knaresborough.
This is for an on-going contract starting December 2020 and could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
Key Responsibilities / Outputs
- Briefing & debriefing of drivers
- Delivery bookings (customers)
- Responsible for the input of data onto the transport system and internal/external reports.
- Collation of data from Transport /warehouse activities – client deliveries.
- Depot searches.
- Answering telephone calls internal and external.
- Dealing with driver issues.
- Liaising with other departments/depots within the company.
- Responding to internal vehicle chill alerts.
- Flexible approach to team challenges.
- To support the H&S and legislative requirements at all times
- Carry out all reasonable requests by Depot Management.
- Possible requirement for Christmas working (premium pay)
Qualifications / Experience / Knowledge / Attributes required for the job (essential and desirable)
- GCSE educated or similar level
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Able to work within a team and individually
- Excellent organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Competent in the use of Microsoft packages and excellent typing skills
- Have an appreciation of UK road transport rules and regulation
Please send in your CV if you are interested in this position and live within a 15 mile radius of HG5 – postcode, Knaresborough.
Call Rebecca on 01904 782166 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange registration for this position.
Please note due to COVID 19 criteria you will be required to wear a mask at interview stage which can be provided.