We are looking for a Trainee Accounts Manager for our client based in the St Helens area for an immediate start.
This is a unique opportunity for a self-motivated, persistent, and outgoing person ready to join the rapidly expanding team. The ideal candidate will be able to work alone or within the team effectively and be able to contribute to the growing business. You would eventually be responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships, creating new sales opportunities and ensure that all accounts are supported.
They also have a competitive bonus structure in place which is uncapped. Realistic yearly earnings of 30k (after training).
Typical responsibilities as an Accounts Manager include (but not limited to):
- Assisting customers in opening and maintaining accounts.
- Researching and responding to customer requests for information.
- Provide ongoing customer service to existing customers.
- Maintaining a database of all customers.
- Follow ups with customers to ensure account is in good standing.
- Processing customer orders.
This job may suit someone looking for a complete career change or if you are new to the sales industry. Training will be provided.
If you are looking for your first job being an account manager, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible! We are looking at starts as early as the 1st August 2022.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we may not contact every applicant.